You’re company is growing but needs a more professional business identity
Refresh your logo and branding
You’ve been trading for a few years, still in the ‘growth stage’ and business has been steady, but now you need the help of a creative graphic designer, experienced in rebranding, to refresh your current logo design and brand assets and take your business identity to the next level.
Engage new customers
Your current branding may be dated or inflexible, and not a true reflection of your quality of service or products, and your brand message is confusing to customers. Rebranding provides the opportunity to create a strong and more professional identity.
How can a rebrand help my growing business?
- A new identity is a chance to truly conveys your company ethos and services
- It can build-on your existing strengths
- A rebrand can inspire continued loyalty in your existing customer base
- Help you keep ahead of your competitors
- Attract the right type of customers
- It can even motivate your existing workforce!
- Your growing business could appeal to a whole new customer base
It’s time your growing company reflects a more professional image, a strong brand will help engage new customers and push sales
You are launching a new service or product
Advances in technology may mean your business must operate differently, or you have diversified into other business sectors, and your current branding does not reflect those new ways of operating, or appeal to a new target audience.
Appeal to a wider audience
Looking at your competitors, you see they are reaching a wider audience and potentially more sales, as their online presence looks way more professional than yours, you now need to compete at a higher level! A rebrand is an opportunity to reposition your business in your field of expertise.
Your business has grown larger or moved premises
Importantly a brand that was good enough for you as a small company often doesn’t have the correct elements to be effective on a larger scale. If you have moved location, you will need to update your marketing collateral and online assets … an ideal time to consider a brand refresh.
A merger or new acquisition
Perhaps you have merged your business or acquired a large acquisition, this can create a dramatic change in target market and your business strategy.
Scope of design services for growing companies
Logo refresh and branding:
- Logo update and brand refresh that conveys a more professional image
- Stand-out in your competitive business market
- Branding that truly reflects the quality of your service or product
- Flexible designs – adaptable, use at any size, for all print and digital applications
- A brand that you will be proud to promote
- A brand that will instil confidence in your target audience
- Brand guidelines
Marketing collateral design:
- Company brochure design and print
- Business leaflet design and print
- Annual report design and print
- Catalogue design and print
- Powerpoint presentation design
- Packaging design and print
- Printed advertising design
- Social media assets
- Pop–up exhibition stand design
- Exhibition roller banner design and print
- Business signage, interior and exterior
- Vehicle livery design
If the design project you have in mind is not listed, don’t hesitate to contact i-i-design
Extremely pleased with her standard of design work
Jackie’s main brief was to redesign my packaging design. It wasn’t looking very professional and I wanted it to truly reflect the natural ethos behind my brand. No easy task, but Jackie is a brilliant graphic designer and she quickly understood me and produced exactly what I wanted. My new packaging label designs are brilliant and she refreshed my company logo too. I have used Jackie several times since and have always been extremely pleased with her standard of design work.Olivia Chapman – Owner – Oleo Bodycare